1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Haval Kizil, Saalestraße 30, 10999 Berlin, Germany, Tel .: +493028443871, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and for the protection of the transfer of personal data and other confidential contents (eg orders or inquiries to the person in charge), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the site
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- used IP-adress (possibly in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser the next time you visit it (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information, such as browser and location data as well as IP address values, to an individual extent.Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
In some cases, the cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (eg remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data are also processed by individual cookies we use, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). When we cooperate with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us (eg via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract execution
According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. Personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you inform us of this when carrying out a contract or opening a customer account. The data collected is shown in the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by a message to the above-mentioned address of the person in charge. We store and use the data you have provided for the execution of the contract. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after expiration of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data by our side which we will inform you accordingly below.
6) Use of your data for direct mail
6.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. Mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address alone. The specification of further data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. For sending the newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have expressly confirmed that you agree to receive the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm by clicking on a link that you wish to receive the newsletter in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. When registering for the newsletter, we store your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace a possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter will be used exclusively for promotional purposes by means of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the provided link in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person named above. After cancellation, your e-mail address will be deleted immediately in our newsletter distribution, as far as you have not expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data usage, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
6.2 Sending the e-mail newsletter to existing customers
If you have provided us with your e-mail address when purchasing goods or services, we reserve the right to send you regular offers for similar goods or services, such as those already purchased, from our range by e-mail. For this we do not have to obtain separate consent from you in accordance with § 7 Abs. 3 UWG. In this respect, data processing takes place solely on the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct mail in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If you have initially objected to the use of your e-mail address for this purpose, we will not send you a mail. You are entitled to object to the use of your e-mail address for the purpose described above at any time with effect for the future by a message to the person named at the beginning. For this purpose, you only have to pay delivery costs according to the basic rates. Upon receipt of your objection, the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes will cease immediately.
7) Data processing for order processing
7.1 In order to process your order, we work together with the following service providers who support us wholly or partially in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data will be transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the scope of the contract, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment details to the commissioned bank as part of the processing of payments, if this is necessary for the processing of payments. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
7.2 In order to fulfill our contractual obligations to our customers, we work together with external shipping partners. We give your name and delivery address exclusively for the purpose of the delivery of goods Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO to a shipping partner chosen by us.
7.3 Use of special service providers for order processing and processing
- DHL fulfillment
Order processing takes place via the service provider DHL Home Delivery GmbH, Sträßchensweg 10, 53113 Bonn as part of the "Shipping by DHL Fulfillment". Your personal data will be used exclusively for the purpose of processing the online order in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO passed on to DHL Fulfillment.
7.4 Disclosure of personal data to shipping service providers
If the goods are delivered by the transport service provider DHL (Deutsche Post AG, Charles-de-Gaulle-Strasse 20, 53113 Bonn), we will provide your e-mail address in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO before delivery of the goods for the purpose of adjusting a delivery date or delivery notice to DHL, if you have given your explicit consent in the ordering process. Otherwise, for the purpose of service in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO only the name of the recipient and the delivery address to DHL. Passing on is only to the extent necessary for the delivery of goods. In this case, a prior agreement of the delivery date with DHL or the delivery announcement is not possible.
The consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future against the person named above or against the transport service provider DHL.
7.5 Use of payment service providers (payment services)
- Amazon Pay
For payment via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "installment payment" via PayPal, we will transfer your payment data to PayPal (Europe) Sarl et Cie, SCA, 22- 24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"), continue. The disclosure is made in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and only insofar as this is necessary for the payment process.
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may continue to be entitled to process your personal data, if this is necessary for the contractual payment.
If you opt for a payment method offered through the payment service provider "Stripe", payment will be processed via Stripe Payments Europe Ltd., 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, Ireland, to which we will disclose your information as part of the ordering process in addition to the information about your order (name, address, account number, bank code, possibly credit card number, invoice amount, currency and transaction number) in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b Pass on DSGVO. The disclosure of your data is solely for the purpose of payment processing with Stripe Payments Europe Ltd. and only insofar as it is necessary for this. For more information on the privacy of "Stripe", see the following Internet address:
8) Use of Social Media: Videos
Using Youtube videos
This site uses the Youtube embedding feature to display and play videos from "Youtube", which belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google").
Regardless of any playback of the embedded video, every time you visit this website, you will be connected to the Google Network, which may trigger further data processing without our having any influence.
In the case of transmission of personal data to the Google LLC. Based in the US, Google LLC has become. is certified for the us European Data Protection Convention "Privacy Shield", which ensures compliance with the data protection standard in force in the EU. A current certificate can be viewed here:
9) Rights of the person concerned
9.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right of access according to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or will be planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope involved and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed, which guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR when forwarded Your data to third countries;
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to cancellation according to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, pursuit or defense of rights;
- Right to restriction of the processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data is checked, if you refuse a deletion of your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead require the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, after we no longer need these data after purpose or if you have objections based on your particular situation, as long as it is not certain, if our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to be informed in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right of rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obliged to rectify or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or limitation of processing, unless proving to be impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible ;
- Right of revocation of granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to revoke a consent once given in the processing of data at any time with future effect. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for non-consensual processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing effected on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to complain under Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in any other administrative or judicial remedy the Member State of your whereabouts, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
9.2 OPPOSITION RIGHT
IF, IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS OUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR PRESENT AUTHENTIC INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT OF REASONING, FOR REASONS OBTAINED FROM ITS SPECIAL SITUATION, TO CONTRADICT WITH THIS PROCESS, AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUTURE.
MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO DIFFERENCES WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING THAT EXCEED ITS INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING OF THE PROVISIONS, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL PROCEEDINGS IS DONE.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTRODUCE ANY CONTESTING AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOU OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE OPPOSITE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ACCEPTANCE.
10) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective statutory retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation and / or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists.